The popularity of Google Assistant has actually made us reliant on its relentless power. There would perhaps not be a single head who doesn’t command Google Assistant at least thrice a day! Right from setting up the morning alarm to checking latest news updates and weather, we always tend to take recourse to this mini genie. Even when it comes to checking on certain private things we hardly give it a thought to type it altogether; rather, we find it more convenient to ask Google Assistant and wait for it please us with a satisfying answer.
But, there’s one thing to keep in mind for sure! The fact that Google keeps a track of every command of yours can make you feel a bit uncomfortable at times; especially, when you are with people whom you don’t want everything to disclose to. Every activity along with all your responses gets recorded and you can even play your voice recordings. Now, the question arises, how would you delete the voice recordings? At least; this is really important when it comes to your privacy concerns. As per Google, keeping a proper store of all data and voice recordings perk up the overall service. However, the good part is that along with keeping a record of everything, Google also allows you to delete the history.
Following are the simple steps you need to follow to delete voice data from web browser and smartphone-
- Go to myactivity.google.com, in case you have logged in from a web browser
- Go for the option ‘delete activity by’
- Now, click on ‘all time’ to delete all the activities
- Once you are done with choosing the option ‘voice and audio’ from the drop down menu, click on the ‘delete’ button
- Now, in case, you are doing the activity using your smartphone, open Google App
- Click on ‘more’ option and then tap on ‘search activity’.
- Choose the option ‘delete activity by’ and then, finally, click on ‘all time’ to delete all the activity.
Yes, it’s that simple!!