The global medical tourism market accounted for $61,172 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach at $165,345 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 15.0% from 2017 to 2023. Medical tourism can be defined as an organized travel across international borders with the purpose of availing medical treatment of some form, which may or may not be available in the travelers’ home country.
Request for a sample copy of this report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/22982?utm_source=SHASHI-HTN
Medical tourists travel abroad for the maintenance, enhancement, or restoration of their health through affordable healthcare facilities & treatments available in other countries, which are comparatively expensive in their own country. It is also linked with leisure and business travel. Therefore, there are several definitions of medical tourism in the market. Some of them include cosmetic, dental, wellness, and spa services. However, for the purpose of this report, wellness, spa, cosmetic, and dental treatment are excluded from the scope of this study.
Availability of affordable medical care & treatment in developing countries and growth in compliance on international standards drive the market. In addition, availability of latest medical treatments augment market growth. However, limited coverage and lengthy partial reimbursement by payers and epidemic outbreaks restrict the market. Furthermore, wider hospital network under insurance coverage for cashless transaction provides lucrative opportunities to the market players.
The medical tourism market is segmented based treatment type and geography. By treatment type, the market is divided into cardiovascular treatment, orthopedic treatment, neurological treatment, cancer treatment, fertility treatment, and other treatments. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
This study provides a comprehensive overview of the competitive scenario of the market by profiling key market participants. The service providers profiled in this study include
KEY MARKET BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global medical tourism market and the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis of the market from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on application assists to understand the trends in the industry.
- Key market players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Request for a Discount Sample @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/22982?utm_source=SHASHI-HTN
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd.
- Asian Heart Institute and Research Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- KPJ Healthcare Berhad
- Barbados Fertility Centre
- NTT Medical Center Tokyo
- Seoul National University Hospital
- UZ Leuven (University Hospitals Leuven)
- Infectious Diseases Partners Pte. Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
- Prince Court Medical Centre
- Samitivej Public Company Limited;
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Treatment Type
- Cardiovascular Treatment
- Orthopedic Treatment
- Neurological Treatment
- Cancer Treatment
- Fertility Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Costa Rica
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Min-Sheng General Hospital
- Raffles Medical Group
- Bangkok Hospital Medical Center
Access Full Summery @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/medical-tourism-market
Table of content:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Medical Tourism Market, By Filter Type
Chapter 5: Medical Tourism Market, By Application
Chapter 6: Medical Tourism Market, By Distribution Channel
Chapter 7: Medical Tourism Market, By Region
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 Ne Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
Or 97220 United States
Call Answer Direct:+1-971-202-1575
Call Answer Toll Free:+1-800-910-6452