Cancer pain can be due to the disease condition itself or may be due to the associated treatments such as surgeries, chemotherapy, and other therapies. There is surge in the demand for cancer pain drugs owing to the growth in incidence of different forms of cancer, higher number of R&D studies to develop cancer pain therapeutics, and increase in adoption of cancer pain drugs. In addition, growth in the geriatric population and wide availability of cancer pain drugs further drive the market growth. However, adverse effects associated with cancer pain are projected to impede the market growth.
The global cancer pain market generated $5,285 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $7,545 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2018 to 2025.
Get a Sample Copy of This Research: https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2852355?utm_source=SJ-HN
The global cancer pain market is segmented based on drug type, disease indication, and region. Based on drug type, the market is classified into opioids, non-opioids, and nerve blockers. According to the disease indication, the market is categorized into lung cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, blood cancer, and others. Based on region, the market is studied across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe),
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil and rest of LAMEA).
Key Benefits for Cancer Pain Market:
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2025, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
• A comprehensive analysis of all the geographical regions is provided to determine the existing opportunities.
• The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Cancer Pain Key Market Segments:
By Drug Type
• Nerve Blockers
• Lung Cancer
• Bladder Cancer
• Hodgkin Lymphoma
• North America
Inquiry for discount on this research report: https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2852355?utm_source=SJ-HN
List Of Key Players Profiled in the Report
• Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
• BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.
• Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
• Grunenthal Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
• Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co, Inc.
• Insys Therapeutics, Inc.
• Mundipharma International Limited
• Orexo AB
• Pfizer Inc.
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
List Of Other Players in the Value Chain(These players are not profiled in the report. The same will be included on request.)
• Eli Lilly and Company
• Galena Biopharma
• Kyowa Kirin International plc
• Meda Pharmaceuticals
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States