Www.bigmarketresearch.com Published “Global Carbon Offset/Carbon Credit Trading Service Market 2018 Research Report – Forecast to 2024” – Market Investment Analysis, Business Operation Data, Top Companys, Opportunity, Features, Development & Trends, Region, Industry Chain, Technology, Research Methodology and Forecast up to 2024.
Carbon Offsets Market are measured in metric tons of carbon dioxide-equivalent (CO2e) and may represent six primary categories of greenhouse gases: carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O), perfluorocarbons (PFCs), hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), and sulfur hexafluoride (SF6). One carbon offset represents the reduction of one metric ton of carbon dioxide or its equivalent in other greenhouse gases.
There are two markets for carbon offsets. In the larger, compliance market, companies, governments, or other entities buy carbon offsets in order to comply with caps on the total amount of carbon dioxide they are allowed to emit. T
In the much smaller, voluntary market, individuals, companies, or governments purchase carbon offsets to mitigate their own greenhouse gas emissions from transportation, electricity use, and other sources.
Scope of the Report:
- In the report, we mainly discuss the global voluntary carbon market. Since voluntary carbon’s projects are located around the world, the report’s data is mainly based on the actual customer location. In 2017, the global voluntary carbon market is led by Europe. However, excluding the EU market, due to various factors, developing countries and some developed countries are not willing to bear this responsibility. Companies are not willing to bear high costs unless enforced.
- The volume of offsets sold represents total voluntary market activity (and by extension, market health). Yet on the primary market, volumes sold are also indicative of climate impact as well. For example, if many offsets are sold, more project developers may be interested in entering the market, thus driving up global emissions reductions
- The global Carbon Offset/Carbon Credit Trading Service market is valued at 230 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach 230 million USD by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2019 and 2024.
- The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
- North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Carbon Offset/Carbon Credit Trading Service.
- Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2019 and will be xx million USD in 2024, with a CAGR of xx%.
- This report studies the Carbon Offset/Carbon Credit Trading Service market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Carbon Offset/Carbon Credit Trading Service market by product type and applications/end industries.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2957850?utm_source=HTN&utm_medium=SS
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
- Carbon Credit Capital
- Renewable Choice
- South Pole Group
- Aera Group
- Allcot Group
- Carbon Clear
- Forest Carbon
- Guangzhou Greenstone
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Energy Industry
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- REDD Carbon Offset
- Renewable Energy
- Landfill Methane Projects
Get a discount on this research report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2957850?utm_source=HTN&utm_medium=SS
Big Market Research has a range of research reports of various domains across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
Big Market Research
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452