Greenhouse produce has emerged as a way to protect crops from adverse weather conditions that make way for perennial production and the application of an integrated crop production & protection management approach for better control over pests and diseases. Besides supplying local markets, the production of greenhouse crops is greatly valued for its export potential and plays an important role in the foreign trade balance of several national economies.
Increase in urban population, rise in government initiatives that prompt the use of greenhouse produce, and advancements in genetically modified seeds are the factors that drive the growth of the global greenhouse produce market. However, the intensification of greenhouse crop production has created favorable conditions for many harmful pests and diseases that significantly increased the need for pesticide applications. Consequently, the demand for pesticide-free products hamper the growth of the market.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3442
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the greenhouse produce market.
- In-depth analysis of the market has been conducted and estimations for key segments between 2018 and 2025 have been provided.
- The global industry analysis for factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market has been provided.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Key Market Segments
- Leafy Vegetables
- Citrus Fruits
- In-ground soil culture
- Container culture
- Tissue culture
- Transplant production
- Super markets / hyper markets
- Farm communities
- Food Processing Companies
- Organic Stores
- North America
The players analyzed in the report are:
- Elk River Greenhouse and Vegetable Farms
- La Greenhouse Produce
- Loch’s Produce and Greenhouse Inc.
- Mikes Greenhouse Produce Inc.
- Mitchell’s Greenhouse and Produce LLC
- Nyboers Greenhouse And Produce
- Ricks Greenhouse and Produce Inc.
- Schmidt Greenhouse
- Sun Parlour Greenhouse Co-Op
- Yanak’s Greenhouse Inc
Request Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3442