The Objective of the “Global Supply Chain Analytics Market” report is to depict the trends and upcoming for the Supply Chain Analytics industry over the forecast years. Supply Chain Analytics Market report data has been gathered from industry specialist/experts. Although the market size of the market is studied and predicted from 2019 to 2026 mulling over 2018 as the base year of the market study. Attentiveness for the market has increased in recent decades due to development and improvement in the innovation.
Supply chain analytics is an innovative technology, which is implemented by industries to save cost, augment business growth, and increase customer satisfaction. Need for better supply chain visibility, reduced warehousing costs, changing customer demands, and the forecast are encouraging the demand for supply chain analytics solutions. Several organizations are implementing solutions to achieve high productivity and enhanced supply chain visibility.
The global supply chain analytics market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future and this is attributed to the growing need to improve visibility on supply chain operations such as orders, shipments, and inventory. The high statistical forecast accuracy and real-time measurement of supply chain events have further encouraged the growth of supply chain analytics market during the forecast period. The lack of awareness regarding supply chain analytics products and services in developing regions is expected to restrict the growth of the supply chain analytics market.
For Purchase Inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2489
The report segments the supply chain analytics market on the basis of solution, industry verticals, size, and geography. On the basis of solution, the market is segmented into planning and procurement, sales and operations, visualization and reporting, and others. Industry verticals are classified into retail, pharmaceuticals and life science, energy and utilities, IT & telecom, chemicals, aerospace and defense, manufacturing, and others. Based on the enterprise size, the market is classified into small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Capgemini SA., SAS Institute, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Sage Clarity LLC, Birst Inc., and Kinaxis, Inc. are also provided in this report.
Key Benefits of the Study
- To define, describe and forecast the global supply chain analytics market on the basis of solution, industries verticals, enterprise size, and geography.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global supply chain analytics market.
- Up to date analysis of technological improvements and market trends are considered in this report.
- Geographically, the supply chain analytics market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Using the porters five force model, the analysis is done for the level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development.
Supply Chain Analytics Market Segments:
- Planning and procurement
- Sales and Operations
- Visualization and Reporting
By Industry Verticals
- Pharmaceuticals and Life Science
- Energy and Utilities
- IT and telecom Chemicals
- Aerospace and Defense
By Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large Enterprises
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2489
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060