Cocoa solids are part of the cocoa bean in a finished chocolate or chocolate desert. Cocoa solid is soft in texture and it contains the flavor and aroma of cocoa. Cocoa solid is predominantly used to produce chocolate confectionaries and chocolate paste, which is used for producing desert. Cocoa solid consists of diversified fatty acids such as stearic acid, arachidic acid, palmitic acid, myristic acid and lauric acid. Cocoa solid is also used in the cosmetic industries to produce personal care products such as skin lotions, lip glosses, soaps to name few.
The cocoa processing facility has been designed in two stages. The first stage includes the system for processing beans into cocoa mass. In the second phase the beans are exposed to a thermal treatment which has high pressure so that all bacteria can be destroyed. After this, the cocoa beans are crushed and then separation of hulls from the bean fragment takes place which is called as nibs.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5658
The global cocoa solid market is driven by increase in demand for chocolate and its related product such as sweet chocolate, dark chocolate and milk chocolate. In addition, increasing use of cocoa solid in cosmetics industry has fueled the growth of the cocoa solid market. Cocoa solid helps in smoothing scars, wrinkles and others marks in the skin. Cocoa solid also contains health benefits as it helps in reducing hypertension, protect against sunburn, reducing chronic fatigue syndrome to name few. Cocoa solid is great source of polyphenols which helps in protecting the body’s tissue from oxidative stress and related pathogens like inflammation and cancer. However, limited production and volatile prices hampers the growth of this market. On the contrary continuous improvement in commercial methods are used which will enhance the production of cocoa in the coming future.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global cocoa solid market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.=
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the cocoa solid market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as the global cocoa solid market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
COCOCA SOLID MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Online Sales Channel
- North America
Request Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5658
Allied Market Research is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060