Cream Cheese is a soft fresh acid-coagulated unripen cheese that have smooth texture made from milk or cream. It is very versatile product and can be used in a various dishes, snack dips, and desserts such as cheesecake or cake frostings. It acts as an excellent topping for crackers, bagels, and sandwiches. Cream cheese can be soft, semi-hard, hard ripened, or unripen. Cream cheese can be classified into natural cheese, processed cheese, and cheese powder. Cream cheese products are often categorized into two main types based on the different fat content in the initial mix and the final composition. In the U.S., according to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations the cream cheese should have at least 33% fat and not more than 55% moisture content.
High presence of calcium, magnesium, protein, vitamin A, D, and K with low fats and cholesterol in cream cheese have attracted health conscious customers, which is expected to drive the growth of the market. Cream cheese strengthens bone in children & adults and aids in prevention from osteoporosis. Further, cream cheese contains vitamin-B, which helps in regulating blood pressure. It consists of antioxidant and glutathione that acts as supplements for brain and cures age-related neurodegeneration.
The global cream cheese market is driven by increase in consumption of fast food products such as burger, pizza, and other products. Introduction and rapid expansion of quick service restaurants (QSRs) have further bolstered demand for cream cheese in developing as well as developed regions. Furthermore, increase in expenditure on fast food in millennials fuel the demand for cream cheese, which in turn boosts the market growth. Moreover, rise in urban population, increase in disposable income, and growing attraction of consumer toward nutrition-rich products are further expected to drive the market growth. However, perishable nature of cream cheese and adulterations such as removal of fat, skimming, and dilution with water restricts the market growth. Further, increase in health consciousness among the consumers leads to increase in demand for low fat products, which is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the market.
For Purchase Enquiry Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5406
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the cream cheese market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Cream Cheese Market Segmentation:
- Natural Cheese
- Processed Cheese
By End Users
- Commercial Use
- Residential Use
By Distribution Channel
- Business to Business
- Convenience Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Online sales channel
- North America
- Lactalis France
- Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF)
- Dairy Farmers of America US
- Friesland Campina
- Danone France
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Arla Foods
- Yili Group
- Schreiber Foods
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd
- Britannia Industries Limited
Download Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5406
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060