Kefir is a tart and tangy cultured dairy product containing high protein, calcium, and vitamin content. Kefir products have various health benefits associated with it such as probiotic nature, immunity boosting attribute, weight loss property, facilitate digestion, & improve skin health, and help in bone strength building. The other therapeutic advantages of kefir are rich in antioxidants, magnesium, phosphorus, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes content. The kefir and related products are produced using fermenting milk with kefir starter cultures, kefir grains, and other ingredients based on the requirement.
The global kefir market is driven by increase in awareness among the people about the health benefits offered by kefir. In addition, regular product development of kefir and related products supplements the market growth. However, high cost of kefir is expected to hamper the market growth.
Get Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3467
The global kefir market is segmented based on type, material, flavor, application, distribution channel, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into Greek-style kefir, low-fat kefir, frozen kefir, organic kefir, and others. Based on material, the market is divided into coconut, milk, and water. By flavor, the global kefir market is categorized into regular and flavored. The application areas of the industry include dairy products, cosmetics, sauces, dips & dressings, dietary supplements, medicines, drinks & smoothies, and others. Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into convenience stores, grocery stores, online, supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Top Key Players: Babushka Kefir, Best of Farms, Bio-tiful Dairy, Danone, DuPont, Hain Celestial, Libert, Lifeway Foods, Nourish Kefir, OSM Krasnystaw
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global kefir market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided in the report.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on type and application help in understanding the trending products across geographies.
- Porters five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to understand the market potency.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
Access Request for Report Request Customization@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/3467
Kefir Market Key Segments:
- Greek-style Kefir
- Low-fat Kefir
- Frozen Kefir
- Organic Kefir
- Dairy Products
- Dips & Dressings
- Dietary Supplements
- Drinks & Smoothies
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Specialty Stores