The Bahrain alcoholic beverages market revenue was $25,580 thousand in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% to reach $30,405 thousand by 2025.
The Bahrain Alcoholic Beverages market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to high disposable income, increase in number of on premise (bars, cafes, restaurants) distribution channels, and surge in demand for premium products. However, high cost of premium/super premium products and increase in demand for nonalcoholic beverages owing to health concerns majorly restrict the Bahrain Alcoholic Beverages market growth.
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5194
Demand for alcoholic beverages in Bahrain is growing due to increase in disposable income and change in culture and consumer preferences. Also, increase in number of on premises distribution channels along with development of naturally sweetened healthier alcoholic drinks are anticipated to augment the Bahrain alcoholic beverages market growth.
Key Findings of the Bahrain Alcoholic Beverages Market:
- Based on type, the distilled spirit segment dominated the Bahrain alcoholic beverages market in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.1% during the forecast period.
- By type, the others segment is anticipated to grow throughout the forecast period, with the highest CAGR of 5.5%.
- By distribution channel, liquor stores occupied around one-third of the Bahrain alcoholic beverages market size in 2017, in terms of value.
- Based on distribution channel, the internet retailing segment, is expected to grow at the fastest rate of 5.6% during the forecast period.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the Bahrain alcoholic beverages market forecast, and trends from 2017 to 2025 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
The major companies profiled in the report include Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), BAVARIA N.V., Brown-Forman, Carlsberg Group (Carlsberg), Diageo PLC (Diageo), Glen Moray, Heineken N.V., Bacardi Global Brands Limited, Chivas Holdings Limited, and United Dutch Breweries B.V.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research