According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled,” Edoxudine Market by Formulation Type (Cream and Ointment), Application (Herpes Simplex Virus) and Distribution Channel (Hospitals and Drug Stores): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030″.
The Global market size of Edoxudine is $XX million in 2020 with XX CAGR, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the end of 2030 with a CAGR of XX% from 2021 to 2030.
Click Here to Access Free Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12842
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cipla Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., Gilead Sciences Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc Maruho Co. Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan NV, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. LLC are provided in this report.
Key Benefits of Report
- This report presents the detailed analytical depiction of the edoxudine market along with current trends, opportunities, and future estimates for the investment in market.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the edoxudine market.
- The current market is analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to emphasize the edoxudine market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrate the potency of buyers and suppliers in market.
- The report provides detailed analysis of the edoxudine market based on market competition and how it is expected to take shape in the future.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12842
Top Impacting Factors
- Rise in prevalence of HSV infection, increase in rate of new infections, and continuous mutations in the microorganisms leading to new strains are key factors that are driving the global herpes simplex virus infection treatment market. Increase in transmission of infectious diseases and lack of cleanliness in developing regions further fuel the growth of the edoxudine market.
- Edoxudine is been reported to present cytotoxic effects, some degree of DNA incorporation in human leukemic cells, PHA-stimulated lymphocytes in vitro, and other severe side effects that caused its discontinuation from the market, hence, acting as a restraint in its market growth.
- Rise in burden of HSV encephalitis is anticipated to propel the market in this particular segment. As per the National Organizations for Rare Disorders, the prevalence of acute encephalitis in the U.S. is around 2,000 cases per year, and it includes around 10% of total cases of encephalitis occurring in the U.S.