According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled,” Antibiotic-loaded Bone Cement Market by Manufacturing Type (Hand Blended Anti-biotic Cement and Pre- blended Anti-biotic Cement), Applications (Knee-joint Surgery and Hip-joint Surgery), and End User (Orthopedic Centers, Hospitals, and Ambulatory Centers): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030″.
The Global market size of Antibiotic-loaded Bone Cement is $XX million in 2020 with XX CAGR, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the end of 2030 with a CAGR of XX% from 2021 to 2030.
Click Here to Access Free Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12839
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet. Inc, Tecres S.P.A., Depuy Synthes LCP, Teknimed,Exactech, Inc.,Smith and Nephew. PLC, Warsaw Orthopedic DJO Global Inc. are provided in this report.
Key Benefits of the Report
• This study represents the concurrent and future scope of antibiotic-loaded bone cement market along with its current market trends and future prospects to determine the investment pockets.
• This report contains the detailed study of key drivers, restraints, market scope and new developed products of antibiotics-loaded bone cement.
• This report analyzes the market quantitatively from 2020-2030 to highlight the growth scenario of the antibiotic-loaded bone cement market.
• The report provides detailed analysis of antibiotic-loaded bone cement market based on competition with companies and how it is expected to take shape in future.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12839
Top Impacting Factors
• Increase of global geriatric population up to 20% is expected to increase the number of joint surgeries. The public awareness of infection-free surgeries is anticipated to bring a surge in the demand for antibiotic-loaded bone cement. The major drivers of the industry are rise in disposable incomes, increase in population, advancements in healthcare infrastructure, upsurge in incidences of osteoporosis, and rise in the awareness regarding the therapeutic use of antibiotic bone cement.
• However, strict regulations and inadequate reimbursement policies for bone grafting may restrict the growth. Along with this, a recent publication by the FDA questioned about the role of antibiotic-loaded bone cement spacers for the treatment of periprosthetic joint infection, which may further restrain the growth.
Know More: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/antibiotic-loaded-bone-cement-market-A12474